My dear blog serves as an archive for my work.Please go to my instagram page for up to date images.

My photo
I am an artist living and working in the West of Ireland. I make drawings,clothes,ZINES and artists books,short films and beloved objects. I have a stall at the Saturday Galway Market (from early february approx through till the last saturday before christmas) ...... if you would like to contact me further please email queenjaneosullivan (at)gmail(dot)com Thanks for visiting !

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

web of exuberance is flowing real good ....real good

at miss pats loving her choclate and orange cookies,strawberries and fresh coffee on the porch of her aliceinwonderland studio..
in cool japanese cafe taking tea with my other half xx
............ life has been really full of such wonderful moments these last few weeks , how can I not get some of them down into my little blog...like how they used to place their favourite objects under a glass dome in Victorian times.I am really appreciating moments of time away from work so , so much,its like finding people again , and even having tea with them takes on a high significance.
Happy happy days.....

No comments: