My dear blog serves as an archive for my work.Please go to my instagram page for up to date images.

My photo
I am an artist living and working in the West of Ireland. I make drawings,clothes,ZINES and artists books,short films and beloved objects. I have a stall at the Saturday Galway Market (from early february approx through till the last saturday before christmas) ...... if you would like to contact me further please email queenjaneosullivan (at)gmail(dot)com Thanks for visiting !

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

fantastical finds

various woodland friends released into my world for their new life :)
crinoline ladies are go !!
1950 tray
1970;s floral plastic cover
1950;s hunting scene fabric ..
had a great treasure hunt at the weekend monthly carboot sale,which due to the fine day was very busy. I then followed on to my lovely friend for the day ........
here are a few random shots of various intriguing (to me) finds all in the cause of furthering my quest to bring it all ....together.

3 comments:

kerri said...

the hunting material is amazing! xx

Jane O Sullivan said...

yep! and kerri there is enough to cover a house !! hope u well :)

Fine Little Day said...

Oh I like that floral plastic cover.