My dear blog serves as an archive for my work.Please go to my instagram page for up to date images.

My photo
I am an artist living and working in the West of Ireland. I make drawings,clothes,ZINES and artists books,short films and beloved objects. I have a stall at the Saturday Galway Market (from early february approx through till the last saturday before christmas) ...... if you would like to contact me further please email queenjaneosullivan (at)gmail(dot)com Thanks for visiting !

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

rainbows right here ,right now ...two of them ,thats lucky you know...


.......was so happy to see this sign of nature,which I took to be for my eyes at the particular time I opened the front door . Light has to be the most magical thing ,it is divine ,it is there.
Good luck to all those working towards a dream somewhere, and thank you to all those people that have helped me, all of you, this double rainbow is for us all xx

4 comments:

kindra said...

CRAZY lucky!

ryan said...

A rainbow is an optical and meteorological phenomenon that causes a spectrum of light to appear in the sky when the Sun shines onto droplets of moisture in the Earth's atmosphere.

nath said...

wow oh wow

that's special

good luck for your big big day sweet and lovely Jane

X

Lun said...

very nice picture