My dear blog serves as an archive for my work.Please go to my instagram page for up to date images.

My photo
I am an artist living and working in the West of Ireland. I make drawings,clothes,ZINES and artists books,short films and beloved objects. I have a stall at the Saturday Galway Market (from early february approx through till the last saturday before christmas) ...... if you would like to contact me further please email queenjaneosullivan (at)gmail(dot)com Thanks for visiting !

Thursday, May 21, 2009

I'm in love, I'm in love and I don't care who knows it !


my new loves
..... ..my just this minute arrived clogs
......now I just can't decide which ones to wear !

6 comments:

kerri said...

hiya! so lovely to ' meet ' you. hehehehe! where in ireland are you living? wear both pairs, one of each! x

Jane O Sullivan said...

I am in the west of Ireland ...I like the prose piece "knots" , hiya to you too ,

Lorraine Dimond said...

hey jane
our end of year exhibition is on at the moment in gti, sat,mon and tues, 10-4pm hope you get a chance to visit, my course is drawing and visual inquiry, you will see junket while you are there and your stall features in her book, I am in donegal at the moment my niece is making her holy communion tomorrow, i will be back for the ocean race, take care hope all is well with you and your work, sorry about the last minute exhibition times, see ya

kindra said...

2 pairs, oh my!
super super cute!
i just purchased myself a pair last week from Swedish Hasbeens... I'm also in loooove.

Lorraine Dimond said...

hey there dont worry i know how busy it can be
will put some pics of it on my blogspot our computer is broke so it will be a wee while
take care for now
lorraine, when is your exhibition as i an going to achill island soon and could stop off

nath said...

oooh, lovely Jane! Especially the red.