My dear blog serves as an archive for my work.Please go to my instagram page for up to date images.

My photo
I am an artist living and working in the West of Ireland. I make drawings,clothes,ZINES and artists books,short films and beloved objects. I have a stall at the Saturday Galway Market (from early february approx through till the last saturday before christmas) ...... if you would like to contact me further please email queenjaneosullivan (at)gmail(dot)com Thanks for visiting !

Tuesday, May 05, 2009

front cover of my first zine /book......(a work in progress)


image on front cover of book is tiny kiss
ink on paper
I was never quite sure of what I thought of photoshop,like I have had it on my mac for years ,but never used it, (okay its an amazing tool ) I quite like this writing that I was able to do with the mouse , I,ll be thinking it over anyways I am posting it in a flurry of excitement , lots more work to do tho, ...(knowing me ,it ,ll probs be all different tommorow )
I am going to try and sell them on this blog ,so any pre-orders or general feedback on my work (the artist assures you that she ALREADY HAS 2 pre-orders,um... thanks guys ! xx ) will be very welcome.
There will be around 20 drawings , interspersed artistically (sort of in a deconstructed storybook way)........with hand drawn lettering transcribing found texts and my photographs (that have inspired the origins of my work )

2 comments:

Fine Little Day said...

How exciting.

I Love Denim said...

Hello, just to say it's so interesting seeing your work in progress - good luck with the zine!

P.S thanks for leaving a comment on my little blog!

Lorna