My dear blog serves as an archive for my work.Please go to my instagram page for up to date images.

My photo
I am an artist living and working in the West of Ireland. I make drawings,clothes,ZINES and artists books,short films and beloved objects. I have a stall at the Saturday Galway Market (from early february approx through till the last saturday before christmas) ...... if you would like to contact me further please email queenjaneosullivan (at)gmail(dot)com Thanks for visiting !

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

my innerworld outside part two





in order of viewing

1*work in progress ie. a bit rough and ready yet :)
ink and marker and oil pastel on tissue paper

2*flora
ink and watercolour on old book page
gave this as a present yesterday ,the last one of a series I did in 2009

3*pink hawthorne tree against a typical west of Ireland grey sky , I really love these colours

I also really like alisha amirkhanians work too ,her films and her drawings

4 comments:

Cendrine said...

Wow oh wowser (smile) !!

I love your artworks, the new is incredibly beautiful and deep and the piece on paperbook is sweet and so elegant !

And my... I didn't know to Alisha Amirkhanian and fell in love with her work !! Thank you mille fois for allowing me to discover her Jane.

Jane O Sullivan said...

you welcome mon cherry (hee hee )
thanks for your visit :)

Fine Little Day said...

*flora, so sensitive and sheer. Looks so lovely together with the flowers too.

Jane O Sullivan said...

thanks elisabeth :)