My dear blog serves as an archive for my work.Please go to my instagram page for up to date images.

My photo
I am an artist living and working in the West of Ireland. I make drawings,clothes,ZINES and artists books,short films and beloved objects. I have a stall at the Saturday Galway Market (from early february approx through till the last saturday before christmas) ...... if you would like to contact me further please email queenjaneosullivan (at)gmail(dot)com Thanks for visiting !

Sunday, June 06, 2010

feeling a bit inbetween places





I have no new work to show at the moment , which kinda makes me sad as I am so impatient !
but I will have to wait , it is coming.
In the interval........... here are two older pieces of work from 2008-9 and some images from my studio at the moment.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Jane I so love the one on the panel of the lady holding a child, such a beautiful piece of work. Looking forward to see what comes out next, which it will xxxballycurrin

Ritva said...

such treasures!

i think i´m in between night and early morning now- the dark blue sky is lighter and the birds are starting to sing :)
have a happy week!

Jane O Sullivan said...

thank you for your call selma :) and your support
ritva ...I always love what you are up to too :)

The House of Lisa said...

Where have you found the embrodery bird? Do you spell it like that? Regards from Sweden!

emma rowe said...

love that mask! I bought a wolf mask in paris recently and am working on drawings, particular like the work on the panel jane,

Jane O Sullivan said...

what a lovely surprise !
lisa ..I will try and find the bag , it was a divine ribbon and trimming shop in paris about 4 yrs ago .....sigh
emma , thank you for your visit ,glad you did and that you like the drawing
I am looking at foxes at the mo amongst other things !