My dear blog serves as an archive for my work.Please go to my instagram page for up to date images.

My photo
I am an artist living and working in the West of Ireland. I make drawings,clothes,ZINES and artists books,short films and beloved objects. I have a stall at the Saturday Galway Market (from early february approx through till the last saturday before christmas) ...... if you would like to contact me further please email queenjaneosullivan (at)gmail(dot)com Thanks for visiting !

Saturday, May 05, 2012

a lovely may day at my market stall and news of a new artists book available from me :)




and NEWS  !!!!! just in
jane is making a second edition of her  recent artist book truth is my identity, a  small A6 concertina book of 12 of her drawings , with a vintage paper cover
edition of 10
fifteen euro (plus p&p)
available by emailing me and from my stall
6 are left !!

5 comments:

Shelky Bean said...

Jane! The colours in these pics are amazing. Love the "fly on the wall" feel to them...it's like I'm there! The stall and doll brooches look fab :D

Ariane Reichardt said...

That sounds great!
I wanna email you... right now.

Best,
Ariane.

Jane O Sullivan said...

thanks shelly and ariane , I love your positivity ,it makes me feel that you are right here:)

Ritva said...

hello there!
everything looks so sunny and nice! i would love to be there with you too :)
that would be fun!

and i do want one!!
hugs!

Jane O Sullivan said...

ritva you are here with me , your friendship is part of me :) x