My dear blog serves as an archive for my work.Please go to my instagram page for up to date images.

My photo
I am an artist living and working in the West of Ireland. I make drawings,clothes,ZINES and artists books,short films and beloved objects. I have a stall at the Saturday Galway Market (from early february approx through till the last saturday before christmas) ...... if you would like to contact me further please email queenjaneosullivan (at)gmail(dot)com Thanks for visiting !

Friday, May 11, 2012

hurray for metamorphosis magazine !







I got time last week to read all of michaela meadows beautiful exploration of the new folk revolution in music art and writing.What was so lovely for me is to see so many familiar faces and songs within the same publication.Me in a magazine featuring one of my favourite artists leonora carrington ! well thats  a first.


Remember to click on the images and you will see them bigger.

Its that birds of a feather thing , with the subject matter being so appealing,in a genuine way.
I was aware of and love the work of the little theatre of dolls and love cendrines work (of course) , collette saint yves (swoon).......there is so much more , do get it and support the work,there is also a unique c.d of rare and unpublished music which would need another post in itself.
 Anyway , it means a lot to me to be involved.
magpie magazine

1 comment:

Ritva said...

congratulations jane!
amazing magazine, looks like i have to get it :)