My dear blog serves as an archive for my work.Please go to my instagram page for up to date images.

My photo
I am an artist living and working in the West of Ireland. I make drawings,clothes,ZINES and artists books,short films and beloved objects. I have a stall at the Saturday Galway Market (from early february approx through till the last saturday before christmas) ...... if you would like to contact me further please email queenjaneosullivan (at)gmail(dot)com Thanks for visiting !

Friday, May 11, 2012

in the studio this week


 martha vershaffel 


been busy making up my books to send off,also constructing a dress out of a vintage irish made tweed dress and a portuguese cotton bread bag (you know the way you do) .....received martha vershaffels moving new zine owl cave 2 , you can read about it on the above link.
 I wish you all a lovely weekend .

3 comments:

Ariane Reichardt said...

Dear Jane,
your fine book 'truth is my identity' arrived today!
Its fantastic! I am very happy... and its funny to see it above... and now here at my place!
I would like to publish your beautiful post at my place assumed thats okay for you.

x Ariane from Hamburg
PS Please send me your address!

Jane O Sullivan said...

thank you Ariane !!!
of course I would be honoured , how sweet you are , so glad that you got your book , it has gone to a good home I feel x

Ritva said...

hello you busy lady!
i´ve only been in my little garden,
painted my new fence and reorganized my plants and bushes. such a great way to be alive!

i admire your dress!