My dear blog serves as an archive for my work.Please go to my instagram page for up to date images.

My photo
I am an artist living and working in the West of Ireland. I make drawings,clothes,ZINES and artists books,short films and beloved objects. I have a stall at the Saturday Galway Market (from early february approx through till the last saturday before christmas) ...... if you would like to contact me further please email queenjaneosullivan (at)gmail(dot)com Thanks for visiting !

Tuesday, December 08, 2009

its a funny old time of the year.....






.....been well sick :(
also I am missing drawing a lot but I have to be patient ,because right now I am very busy at home and with my market , with only 3 more chances to make our fortune :)
Its funny how important my blog has become , as a repositrary for so much.
This is my imediate snatched visual surroundings , the forest that is around me ,so to speak....I await the call of the wind ,or the glimpse of a deer to show me my way forward.

3 comments:

Ashlee said...

Oh, you are as beautiful as your work! X

Jane O Sullivan said...

thanks ashlee....ALL compliments accepted here :)
have a great day

Fine Little Day said...

I agree, beautiful. So nice to see you Jane. And I like that candy necklace on the mirror.