My dear blog serves as an archive for my work.Please go to my instagram page for up to date images.

My photo
I am an artist living and working in the West of Ireland. I make drawings,clothes,ZINES and artists books,short films and beloved objects. I have a stall at the Saturday Galway Market (from early february approx through till the last saturday before christmas) ...... if you would like to contact me further please email queenjaneosullivan (at)gmail(dot)com Thanks for visiting !

Wednesday, December 02, 2009

the innerworld outside my book

I am here
ink on old floral book
sugar and spice
watercolour and pen on gesso
sappho tree
ink on old wallpaper
she was always a free spirit
ink and paper tatoo on gesso board

selected for this years Mayo Artists Show
The Linenhall Arts Centre
Castlebar
Co.Mayo
friday 4th december 2009-30th January 2010

...back in june as part of my degree show I made my first artists book in a limited edition of 50 ....I am proud to let you know that 33 of them have sold :) and altho I didnt yet make the slide show of all the images ..(I will )
I wanted to show some of the images here.
Also , I am delighted to have been selected by Veronica Bolay RHA for this years mayo artists group show which opens on friday.
If you would like to purchase a copy of the innerworld outside - a book of drawings
2009
please send me an email . It costs 16 euro + p&p
It is small format A5 ..the pages fold out and it is spiral bound with a corrugated cardboard back.
There are 25 drawings within the book .It has 14 fold out pages with a text piece at the back about my process.

10 comments:

denise nestor said...

Jane I just had a look through your blog. I love the atmosphere of your work and the bits and pieces that interest you. That painting of the deer (above) is great!

Jane O Sullivan said...

hey thanks denise ...you are very welcome and be sure to call again....glad you like the deer, I am super attracted to them (as I know you are too, they represent something very powerful to me )have a lovely week :)

Laura said...

i love them all. wonderful. and congratulations!!!

Jane O Sullivan said...

thanks laura !

Laura said...

dear jane-

I LOVE THE NEW BANNER!!!

xo
laura

Ester Kiely said...

Well done on new drawings and new banner! I will be at the Linenhall Craft fair on 19th Dec and so hope to get to see the show you mentioned. Hope you are keeping well!

Fine Little Day said...

Me too like your new banner :)

Jane O Sullivan said...

thanks everyone !
I thought it would be a change ...

I like paints said...

the deer painting is beautiful, i love the textures :)

Jane O Sullivan said...

thanks denise , your own paintings are something lovely :)