My dear blog serves as an archive for my work.Please go to my instagram page for up to date images.

My photo
I am an artist living and working in the West of Ireland. I make drawings,clothes,ZINES and artists books,short films and beloved objects. I have a stall at the Saturday Galway Market (from early february approx through till the last saturday before christmas) ...... if you would like to contact me further please email queenjaneosullivan (at)gmail(dot)com Thanks for visiting !

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

today

smocked blouse
golden hands 1972
all that connects us is our tears

drawing I did today ...you may like to click on it as its white ie.a BIT difficult to photograph
today I have spent a LONG time "researching"..... its my absolutely favourite thing, its very important you know :)

5 comments:

annamaria potamiti said...

Love the white drawing- hope you are keeping 'warm and productive and happy' through all the floods -
Annamaria

Jane O Sullivan said...

hello annmaria...thanks ,glad you like it and yes thank you I am keeping warm , productive and happy ,as I am sure you are :).....we are SO lucky to be on higher ground , thus escaping the flood ...thank you for asking.

Fine Little Day said...

Your drawing, so very beautiful Jane!

at swim-two-birds said...

i have that picture of the smocked blouse too:)
the drawing is so nice!!! love that white ink.

Jane O Sullivan said...

thank you elisabeth and renilde ....white ink I LOVE it !