My dear blog serves as an archive for my work.Please go to my instagram page for up to date images.

My photo
I am an artist living and working in the West of Ireland. I make drawings,clothes,ZINES and artists books,short films and beloved objects. I have a stall at the Saturday Galway Market (from early february approx through till the last saturday before christmas) ...... if you would like to contact me further please email queenjaneosullivan (at)gmail(dot)com Thanks for visiting !

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

looking around me,always looking and feeling and seeing




drawing from my degree show in 2009
feeling a little nostalgic ..............
www.janeosullivan.blogspot.ie/2009/06/somewhere-over-rain...

4 comments:

Julia da Franca said...

dear jane, an it is so lovely what you see!!!
today i'm expecting the rainbow book, you inspired me and helped me out in my panic-book buying for my holidays. xox julia

Jane O Sullivan said...

oh julia , you are in for a treat ,next read women in love , this follows on from the rainbowand is a modern classic.
enjoy your holidays !

cloudgathererholdmedown said...

the notion of inner world outside confirms the reason(s) why i come here.

gorgeous.

Jane O Sullivan said...

oh miss gatherer of clouds , thank you so much !
you know how I love the words you so magically form :)