My dear blog serves as an archive for my work.Please go to my instagram page for up to date images.

My photo
I am an artist living and working in the West of Ireland. I make drawings,clothes,ZINES and artists books,short films and beloved objects. I have a stall at the Saturday Galway Market (from early february approx through till the last saturday before christmas) ...... if you would like to contact me further please email queenjaneosullivan (at)gmail(dot)com Thanks for visiting !

Sunday, July 01, 2012

"you tried to show me heaven and earth "

 soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon
such beauty in the sky huh ?
gift from a sweet book dealer who saw it and thought of me and my whimsical taste (LOVE THIS)
handmade greetings card circa 1890-1920

each and everyone by everything but the girl ebtg
heard this this morning , feeling quite happy/sad ....love it SO much

No comments: