My dear blog serves as an archive for my work.Please go to my instagram page for up to date images.

My photo
I am an artist living and working in the West of Ireland. I make drawings,clothes,ZINES and artists books,short films and beloved objects. I have a stall at the Saturday Galway Market (from early february approx through till the last saturday before christmas) ...... if you would like to contact me further please email queenjaneosullivan (at)gmail(dot)com Thanks for visiting !

Friday, August 03, 2012

bringing the innerworld ....outside.



I am in the middle of making three different books for next weekends artist book and zine extravaganza.Its challenging but ultimately worth it because I love the experience of bringing my world out there ,its affordable art and I get to meet so many lovely people.If you are able to , do come by and say hello.

last years fair


"This year the fair moves to The Supafast Building on Great Strand Street (just off Capel St), and will host some of the best in European DIY publishing and celebrate the handmade! Much love, time, blood, sweat, tears, staples, prit-stick and photocopying goes into the production of these special limited edition publications. This is your chance not only to get hold of these treasures, but to meet some great artists, illustrators, writers, nerds and weirdos and to support what they do! The events will be accompanied by live music from some amazing Dublin bands, zine and poetry readings and screenings. 11th & 12th of August from 12-6pm. Admission free."

1 comment:

Ritva said...

jeeee! :)
just wait, i´ll fix my wings ;)
my mind will be there with you,
hugs!