Friday, April 06, 2012

Ēostre ..........




cotton velvet beret and clutch bag **
antique lace *cats eye stone bead* silk*  hand crochet rose* vintage resin bead with shell within it 
handmade by me 





......................because she brings renewal, rebirth from the death of winter

I am fine , just very busy with chidren and now making things for the market and above this beret and bag all handsewn for a lovely local lady.
Today I am up early to use this sacred day to make some drawings , the full moon and the traditions of the Spring Goddess Ēostre will guide me , Happy Ēostre to all those dear to me :)

3 comments:

Ritva said...

happy everything, dear!

Jane O Sullivan said...

same to you
thank you ritva !

withoutwordswouldyouknow? said...

thank you.
your world too is so heartfelt and beautiful