My dear blog serves as an archive for my work.Please go to my instagram page for up to date images.

My photo
I am an artist living and working in the West of Ireland. I make drawings,clothes,ZINES and artists books,short films and beloved objects. I have a stall at the Saturday Galway Market (from early february approx through till the last saturday before christmas) ...... if you would like to contact me further please email queenjaneosullivan (at)gmail(dot)com Thanks for visiting !

Tuesday, July 05, 2011

your image that blossoms,a rose in the deeps of my heart

your image that blossoms, a rose in the deeps of my heart
acrylic, oil pastel,ink.marker and pencil on paper

**please click twice and you will see it better !!! ....okay :)


I have created a flickr page with some of the work on it from my very recent solo show
you will find my artists statement and a reflection on my work from Sean Walsh the director of the Ballina Arts Centre
there are a lot more images to post .....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am new here (having found my way via Ritva's beautiful Lumetta), but wanted to leave a tiny hello nevertheless and to tell you that this work posted here is beautiful.

Jane O Sullivan said...

hello Gracia ..,I appreciate your tiny hello
you are most welcome !
your own work is suberb

annamaria potamiti said...

Hi Jane, love this-visual poetry isn't it?
XX

Jane O Sullivan said...

wow annamaria ! ....thats what I hope it is (thank you) x

Julia da Franca said...

dear jane, this painting is so very wonderful! xx julia

Ritva said...

thank you sweet jane!
again a lovely poetic work of art!
hugs!
and thanks for your comments, i treasure them!