My dear blog serves as an archive for my work.Please go to my instagram page for up to date images.

My photo
I am an artist living and working in the West of Ireland. I make drawings,clothes,ZINES and artists books,short films and beloved objects. I have a stall at the Saturday Galway Market (from early february approx through till the last saturday before christmas) ...... if you would like to contact me further please email queenjaneosullivan (at)gmail(dot)com Thanks for visiting !

Friday, July 22, 2011

a precious quite moment..............AND some lovely links to share ♥♥♥

photographer unknown 1908


mrs.g.a. barton 1919



all above images are from
color
time life books 1970
photographer toscani for kenzo
more dash than cash
1984 kate hogg(vogue publications)
image courtesy of the v&a
vogue book of fashion embroidery
collins 1976


I found them in a precious quite moment in one of my many vintage books , this time it was
color
time life books
1970
and vogue book of fashion embroidery
1976

this looks great !!

via cathy cullis (another treasure of heaven :)
a sweet early video of the truelly amazing artists called the little theatre of dolls

No comments: