My dear blog serves as an archive for my work.Please go to my instagram page for up to date images.

My photo
I am an artist living and working in the West of Ireland. I make drawings,clothes,ZINES and artists books,short films and beloved objects. I have a stall at the Saturday Galway Market (from early february approx through till the last saturday before christmas) ...... if you would like to contact me further please email queenjaneosullivan (at)gmail(dot)com Thanks for visiting !

Friday, January 07, 2011

songs and questions .....


I am delighted to be in this group show which opens next week :)
more details here

6 comments:

Shelky Bean said...

YEAH Jane !!!! Well done on the exhibition, I cant wait for the opening :) You are a star and all good things will come your way :) xxx

Jane O Sullivan said...

thank you SO much richael :)

Julia da Franca said...

oh jane, how i wish i could go there!!
(i just took a look on google maps...).
exiting! it will be a great success for sure!
wish you all the best, xo, julia

Laura said...

congratulations dear jane. i wish i could go:))) all the best i am sure it will be brilliant!

Jane O Sullivan said...

thanks to you julia and laura , all your lovely comments really do help :)

Unknown said...

Congratulations Jean!!!
How I wish I could go!.
I wish you all the best!.
A hug