My dear blog serves as an archive for my work.Please go to my instagram page for up to date images.

My photo
I am an artist living and working in the West of Ireland. I make drawings,clothes,ZINES and artists books,short films and beloved objects. I have a stall at the Saturday Galway Market (from early february approx through till the last saturday before christmas) ...... if you would like to contact me further please email queenjaneosullivan (at)gmail(dot)com Thanks for visiting !

Saturday, January 15, 2011

songs and questions opening

yvonne woods susan montgomery and moi !
rachel agnew missing unfortunately at time of photo



all work above is part of my work called a song for edith


well its open now and thank you to my family and friends who were able to make it , you are the best :)
It was lovely to meet the other artists and I can imagine us working together one day.
My photographs came out very dark :( and that is why I have not posted any of yvonne,susan and rachels work until I get some better ones (which I will soon soon)
The gallery is run to a very professional standard by sean ,rob and sarah (thanks guys)and it was a real pleasure to work with them.

The show is on until febuary 4th and you can find out all the opening times etc here.

4 comments:

Ritva said...

congratulations, dear!
it all looks very poetic and so touching-
thank you for sharing!
hugs!

Shelky Bean said...

Oh Jane, I love the pics from the exhibition...very very nice :)
And the one of our shoes is darling xxx

Julia da Franca said...

yes it looks great, i like the character of installation presenting your work. congratulations!!! xo julia

Jane O Sullivan said...

thank you all SO much , you made my day xx