My dear blog serves as an archive for my work.Please go to my instagram page for up to date images.

My photo
I am an artist living and working in the West of Ireland. I make drawings,clothes,ZINES and artists books,short films and beloved objects. I have a stall at the Saturday Galway Market (from early february approx through till the last saturday before christmas) ...... if you would like to contact me further please email queenjaneosullivan (at)gmail(dot)com Thanks for visiting !

Friday, October 15, 2010

doll broaches are an important part of my work :)


richael and towser on the sofa in my studio on wednesday

I LOVE making these funny things.
They always sell really quickly on the stall, its so rare that they make an appearance .
Thats because I have so few of the heads now and they are not made anymore.(and I do have to be in a particular type of mood to make them)
I had a lovely week sewing up stuff for my stall.
I went to life drawing and actually liked three of the 20 drawings I made .
Having my darling artist friend richael around certainly made a difference ,sometimes its nice to work with others and she is such a dear.I tidied up my studio too and I feel more productive now.
I hope you have a lovely weekend if you are reading this :)

No comments: