My dear blog serves as an archive for my work.Please go to my instagram page for up to date images.

My photo
I am an artist living and working in the West of Ireland. I make drawings,clothes,ZINES and artists books,short films and beloved objects. I have a stall at the Saturday Galway Market (from early february approx through till the last saturday before christmas) ...... if you would like to contact me further please email queenjaneosullivan (at)gmail(dot)com Thanks for visiting !

Friday, November 02, 2012

not quite ready for the inward journey of wintertime.......... into the forest womb


vintage glass slides that are inspiring me a lot at the moment

a double faced doll in one of my many doll books

stuggling a bit with the transition to winter , although I do feel at home in it (I think) I do not feel part of it yet, I cannot yet see my path .....through ....but thats okay......dark\shadow is good.

heres a lovely treat kiki smith images at the brooklyn museum.

No comments: