My dear blog serves as an archive for my work.Please go to my instagram page for up to date images.

My photo
I am an artist living and working in the West of Ireland. I make drawings,clothes,ZINES and artists books,short films and beloved objects. I have a stall at the Saturday Galway Market (from early february approx through till the last saturday before christmas) ...... if you would like to contact me further please email queenjaneosullivan (at)gmail(dot)com Thanks for visiting !

Monday, November 05, 2012

between lines a contemporary drawing exhibition







lots of lovely things are happening for my work,the above exhibition, my dear drawing primula has flown the nest .I traded her with an artist friends (one of the organisers of the huntersmoon festival) beautiful minature books .
the drawing bird flower bird was amazingly bought by a woman at my market stall on saturday who fell in love with the image of the original on my cards.Of course I cannot sell my originals at the market ,wrong context , too windy damp etc ....but the cards of my work are really making a connection with people.(thank you all and specially tracy and natalia)
Today was a gift of a morning in which I managed a cycle with my beloved ,
a walk with a dear friend and my 3 dogs and do some washing ! The last two pics are from round the bog.It is now lashing rain , so glad to get out and see that light , which of course needs the rain and the dark skies to look so otherwordly............

No comments: