My dear blog serves as an archive for my work.Please go to my instagram page for up to date images.

My photo
I am an artist living and working in the West of Ireland. I make drawings,clothes,ZINES and artists books,short films and beloved objects. I have a stall at the Saturday Galway Market (from early february approx through till the last saturday before christmas) ...... if you would like to contact me further please email queenjaneosullivan (at)gmail(dot)com Thanks for visiting !

Monday, November 12, 2012

November is here and all is well......

 alchemy cardigan handmade by me from a vintage jumper some foxford wool and other bits and bobs
(sold)
 one of my beautiful customers

 the cards
sunday was a wonderful day spent with my dearest friend where I saw this mirror and plastic boat in a stream
 we watched an amazing film , 18 short films all love letters to Paris watch it if you can
 Paris Je T'aime

4 comments:

Julia da Franca said...

... how i wish i could walk there, trying your wonderful dresses, having a little talk, some tea...xxx julia

Jane O Sullivan said...

aahhh julia , that may happen , you never know ! thanks for your visit , hope your work is going well x

Unknown said...

What a nice Sunday!, walk around and see beautiful things and enjoy your pretty jerseys . I'm glad you enjoyed in good company.
A big hug!

Jane O Sullivan said...

hello tati , thanks for your visit ! yes , it is a blessing to have good company and I do feel lucky .I do hope that you are well and happy.