My dear blog serves as an archive for my work.Please go to my instagram page for up to date images.

My photo
I am an artist living and working in the West of Ireland. I make drawings,clothes,ZINES and artists books,short films and beloved objects. I have a stall at the Saturday Galway Market (from early february approx through till the last saturday before christmas) ...... if you would like to contact me further please email queenjaneosullivan (at)gmail(dot)com Thanks for visiting !

Monday, September 19, 2011

where I like to be ♥

new work is a ...coming
Odilon Redon is helping me
silence
oil and gesso on paper
1911
where I like to be ♥
the bog this morning
my new coat (on the bog ..where I like to be)


just back from one of my favourite activities ...walking with my two dogs around the bog near where I live.It takes about an hour , depending on how long I stay down there....it gives me so much.

**I am going to see the new film of jane eyre tonight ...yipee!

**I was so happy to see that the maverick soul mark petty has been busy making some new clothes for himself ,what a star,another highlight from my best ever favourite blog spitalfields life.

2 comments:

www.finelittleday.com said...

I like the photo of you, makes me think of Kate Bush. And Kate Bush is to like as well.

Jane O Sullivan said...

kate bush a total heroine of mine :)