My dear blog serves as an archive for my work.Please go to my instagram page for up to date images.

My photo
I am an artist living and working in the West of Ireland. I make drawings,clothes,ZINES and artists books,short films and beloved objects. I have a stall at the Saturday Galway Market (from early february approx through till the last saturday before christmas) ...... if you would like to contact me further please email queenjaneosullivan (at)gmail(dot)com Thanks for visiting !

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

finding my way in the between light






I am looking and finding my way ,yesterday I drew a woman dressed as a horse with another woman turning into a swan with a hare jumping over the moon in the background .....AND I wanted to show you but .....its not quite there yet.....
maybe tommorow , I feel so full of ideas and am so happy to get some of them down on paper , even humble scetches.
I am also making some lovely upcycled clothes which I will post images of tommorow .

5 comments:

Shelky Bean said...

So lovely to see new drawings, even humble sketches! All my owls are done and raring to go. We are both being so productive this week :) xxx

Jane O Sullivan said...

yes we are shelly
we are the future ! x

Julia da Franca said...

i am in love with your great sketches (once i promised myself to draw in my sketchbooks everyday) and it makes me happy to read that you seem to be happy!! love your nails too! xox julia

Jane O Sullivan said...

hey julia thanks for your visit !

Laura said...

i know how it feels to be happy like this jane:) and i am glad for you. beautiful drawings!