Wednesday, September 14, 2011

finding my way in the between light






I am looking and finding my way ,yesterday I drew a woman dressed as a horse with another woman turning into a swan with a hare jumping over the moon in the background .....AND I wanted to show you but .....its not quite there yet.....
maybe tommorow , I feel so full of ideas and am so happy to get some of them down on paper , even humble scetches.
I am also making some lovely upcycled clothes which I will post images of tommorow .

5 comments:

Richael said...

So lovely to see new drawings, even humble sketches! All my owls are done and raring to go. We are both being so productive this week :) xxx

Jane O Sullivan said...

yes we are shelly
we are the future ! x

Julia da Franca said...

i am in love with your great sketches (once i promised myself to draw in my sketchbooks everyday) and it makes me happy to read that you seem to be happy!! love your nails too! xox julia

Jane O Sullivan said...

hey julia thanks for your visit !

Laura said...

i know how it feels to be happy like this jane:) and i am glad for you. beautiful drawings!