My dear blog serves as an archive for my work.Please go to my instagram page for up to date images.

My photo
I am an artist living and working in the West of Ireland. I make drawings,clothes,ZINES and artists books,short films and beloved objects. I have a stall at the Saturday Galway Market (from early february approx through till the last saturday before christmas) ...... if you would like to contact me further please email queenjaneosullivan (at)gmail(dot)com Thanks for visiting !

Friday, June 03, 2011

summer , fresh mint tea, musing in general and being grateful for friends





I went to see my show for the first time since the super busy opening.
It was good to actually see the work and I was accompanied by my best friends forever lovely Pat and my youngest daughter Méabh.
We took lots of photos and I made a bit of a film which I want to edit really nicely and put up on my blog just as soon as I can.
Afterwards we went for the most gorgeous fresh mint tea, hot chocolate and complimentary tasting cakes at the lovely Janice and Dermotts Pantry and Corkscrew who did such a fine job at my opening.

1 comment:

Julia da Franca said...

dear jane, can't wait for the film!! love your dress as always... you are so very busy and productive, i am too, but i feel like a snail, crawling in something sticky ...xox, julia