My dear blog serves as an archive for my work.Please go to my instagram page for up to date images.

My photo
I am an artist living and working in the West of Ireland. I make drawings,clothes,ZINES and artists books,short films and beloved objects. I have a stall at the Saturday Galway Market (from early february approx through till the last saturday before christmas) ...... if you would like to contact me further please email queenjaneosullivan (at)gmail(dot)com Thanks for visiting !

Tuesday, June 07, 2011

the market feels my love




I have to say , I really enjoyed my market stall last saturday , its always been there , a loyal friend that has supported me to be an artist, given me countless amazing inspirations and chance meetings and kept me going when all else faded.
It is totally up to me to make exactly what I feel like at the time and at the moment that is nice cardigans and hats and this necklace ...oh and a few chic french 1950's records for balance :)
It is an ongoing love affair of twenty years and I greatly appreciate it .

2 comments:

annamaria potamiti said...

Fun!- you are inspiring me now as I am doing a market thing in the weekend too! It's the first time I will be doing this one- I have no idea what it will be like- I will be thinking of you and be open to 'chance happenings'!!XX

Ritva said...

i totally agree with you.
and some great finds you´ve got!

it´s been a real summer here in finland, i would say hot!
been working for the little shop,
hope to get it open soon. it´s my little dream come true :)

take care, you sweet lady!