My dear blog serves as an archive for my work.Please go to my instagram page for up to date images.

My photo
I am an artist living and working in the West of Ireland. I make drawings,clothes,ZINES and artists books,short films and beloved objects. I have a stall at the Saturday Galway Market (from early february approx through till the last saturday before christmas) ...... if you would like to contact me further please email queenjaneosullivan (at)gmail(dot)com Thanks for visiting !

Thursday, June 23, 2011

fragility in general


fragile was re-worked and here it is afterwards , it is now in Vienna,Austria (thank you Gabi)
I dedicate this post to the full and absolute recovery of dear friend Laura Ferrara

2 comments:

Laura said...

oh thank you jane. i am better. your dedication worked...i feel the sun again.

Jane O Sullivan said...

yay !!!!