My dear blog serves as an archive for my work.Please go to my instagram page for up to date images.

My photo
I am an artist living and working in the West of Ireland. I make drawings,clothes,ZINES and artists books,short films and beloved objects. I have a stall at the Saturday Galway Market (from early february approx through till the last saturday before christmas) ...... if you would like to contact me further please email queenjaneosullivan (at)gmail(dot)com Thanks for visiting !

Monday, December 22, 2008

Hey , I think something twinkly and snowy and cozy is going down (how was it for you ?)




Of course with my impecable sense of timing ,I just happened to chance upon these lovelies. I recently bought a huge box of vintage box fresh (as they say stateside) greetings cards.
So to all my dear friends I wish you a fun time and hope that you enjoy these images from original 1940,s cards.

1 comment:

kyllimarjaana said...

You don't know how familiar these cards are to me . I was born in 1940 .