My dear blog serves as an archive for my work.Please go to my instagram page for up to date images.

My photo
I am an artist living and working in the West of Ireland. I make drawings,clothes,ZINES and artists books,short films and beloved objects. I have a stall at the Saturday Galway Market (from early february approx through till the last saturday before christmas) ...... if you would like to contact me further please email queenjaneosullivan (at)gmail(dot)com Thanks for visiting !

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

i am sorry i can,t stay... i have to go ♡♡✍❇❊✵❦(but I,ll be back)


acrylic and pen in scetch book dec 08


ink on gessoed board nov 08

ink on tissue paper dec 08

ink and tatoo on gessoed cardboard nov 08

just a few of my favourite images right now , hello to all out there , I really appreciate all the positive feedback that I have had since i decided to "come out ", this art craic is pretty scary , and just to know that , yes , making art is a possible real- life activity and......... yes ,we can! all fills my heart with , I don,t know ,tingly feelings of ........hope xx jane ❦❤

No comments: