My dear blog serves as an archive for my work.Please go to my instagram page for up to date images.

My photo
I am an artist living and working in the West of Ireland. I make drawings,clothes,ZINES and artists books,short films and beloved objects. I have a stall at the Saturday Galway Market (from early february approx through till the last saturday before christmas) ...... if you would like to contact me further please email queenjaneosullivan (at)gmail(dot)com Thanks for visiting !

Wednesday, March 02, 2011

marching bravely into march-ness

french needlepoint book 1974

life drawing from tuesday
ink on found paper
more lifedrawings

happy march said 10 year old queen meábh to me yesterday
happy march then I say to all :)
this post has an orangey kind of feel to it funny enough to match my glowy feeling right now :)

nick cave dancing in the video for his song fifteen feet of pure white snow makes me feel glowy too :)

2 comments:

Laura said...

the drawing is SO beautiful. i am glad you are glowing:) happy march!

Jane O Sullivan said...

oh I am glad you think so dear laura :)
happy march !