My dear blog serves as an archive for my work.Please go to my instagram page for up to date images.

My photo
I am an artist living and working in the West of Ireland. I make drawings,clothes,ZINES and artists books,short films and beloved objects. I have a stall at the Saturday Galway Market (from early february approx through till the last saturday before christmas) ...... if you would like to contact me further please email queenjaneosullivan (at)gmail(dot)com Thanks for visiting !

Thursday, October 22, 2009

oh....it is SO beautiful today and I feel so happy






I dont know (and I dont think I want to know why) but sometimes I feel I could burst with energy !
I am greatful for all the gifts this week has given me,so so many little tremours of manifestation...all down I feel, to the beautiful new moon of sunday last.
I had THE most fun day yesterday...in the tiny local library giving an illustrated reading of alice in wonderland ! it was for book week and the audience were 6 and 7yr olds they loved all the little props,my 100 year old alice books ,deers,miniture trees etc etc...... and drawings that I brought in and I really think they liked it when I screeched OFF WITH THEIR HEADS !!, I liked that bit too.
I enjoyed cycling this morning and walking my two very silly dogs.
I hope that you are all having some fun in this lovely betwixt time of autumn/winter...it feels so magicky ,huh ?

3 comments:

nath said...

ha ah! brilliant. that sounds like a super-fun thing to do. i love the last photograph on your bike, it has a nice speedy feel to it. yes! hooray for Autumn!

p.s. although i do so wish we didn't have to mess with the time - clocks go back this weekend and i am dreading it as per usual.

Jane O Sullivan said...

It was nath..fun and inspiring to me.
That photo you like......I took that whilst I was actually cycling .(mad one that I am !)
....welcome the dark nath...more inside-time to read your lovely books :)

Laura said...

very magicky!