My dear blog serves as an archive for my work.Please go to my instagram page for up to date images.

My photo
I am an artist living and working in the West of Ireland. I make drawings,clothes,ZINES and artists books,short films and beloved objects. I have a stall at the Saturday Galway Market (from early february approx through till the last saturday before christmas) ...... if you would like to contact me further please email queenjaneosullivan (at)gmail(dot)com Thanks for visiting !

Thursday, June 06, 2013

ART AUCTION...this saturday !!! ********** helloooooo June **********

 details
work I have sent up to the all day fund raiser for this years hunters moon festival.
 front
back
fairy embroidery
recent carboot find
my new desk , a beauty I found at the recent carboot sale it is antique , solid and will be good for focusing , methinks.

cool handmade film , with zillions of paintings on glass animated ....tala mandani

No comments: