My dear blog serves as an archive for my work.Please go to my instagram page for up to date images.

My photo
I am an artist living and working in the West of Ireland. I make drawings,clothes,ZINES and artists books,short films and beloved objects. I have a stall at the Saturday Galway Market (from early february approx through till the last saturday before christmas) ...... if you would like to contact me further please email queenjaneosullivan (at)gmail(dot)com Thanks for visiting !

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

midwinter feelings

still from the red shoes film

this is how I feel (a lot of the time)..................its quite interesting.
I am looking forward to looking at the red shoes film in detail again very soon.

Glad to blow my little silver trumpet and tell you that a recent book that I made with the musician and zine maker natalia beylis CAME FIRST !!
in the annual winter  art exhibition open season at the Dock Arts Centre , in Carrick - on - Shannon.I will upload some images as soon as I get some.
The show runs until february 4th 2013.

2 comments:

Ritva said...

well lady, that´s no surprise for me: you are the first, one and only!
hugs!

Jane O Sullivan said...

ahhh....Ritva, thank you for that sweet comment , so happy to know that you hear me xxx