My dear blog serves as an archive for my work.Please go to my instagram page for up to date images.

My photo
I am an artist living and working in the West of Ireland. I make drawings,clothes,ZINES and artists books,short films and beloved objects. I have a stall at the Saturday Galway Market (from early february approx through till the last saturday before christmas) ...... if you would like to contact me further please email queenjaneosullivan (at)gmail(dot)com Thanks for visiting !

Thursday, December 20, 2012

dear blog I have not forgotten you.............









thank you all for bearing with me until I have some new images of work to share here , here are some of my favourites from my archives.
I will be standing outside with my dear market stall this saturday for the last time this year, if you are in Galway do drop by.I will return to the market mid-end of march 2013.
Jane x

3 comments:

slow said...

Dear Jane,
While you were working somewhere else, your blog came to see me. She looks lovely, does not look one bit neglected, just busy busy. :] Elida.

Jane O Sullivan said...

Dearest dear Elida !
welcome to my blog , its so nice that she came to see you . Yes, I am glad you think she looks lovely and busy (one of my skills to look busy !!)
.........well I feel I havent much new work to show , so that is why I am re-showing work from my archives , also I have no more space to put new photos on to blogspot and they want me to pay !!!!!!

I say NO NO NO !

love you , Jane xxx

slow said...

What!?
I did not know there was a cap on the number of pix. Of course, Blogspot is free, but they do get their money through advertising. We sell them our eyes. Hmmm. Ok, so what are you going to do? Open another blog and link it to this? Surely you would not be the first to have to come up with a solution.
Elida.