My dear blog serves as an archive for my work.Please go to my instagram page for up to date images.

My photo
I am an artist living and working in the West of Ireland. I make drawings,clothes,ZINES and artists books,short films and beloved objects. I have a stall at the Saturday Galway Market (from early february approx through till the last saturday before christmas) ...... if you would like to contact me further please email queenjaneosullivan (at)gmail(dot)com Thanks for visiting !

Sunday, September 02, 2012

change is upon us.....

 me yesterday at my very quite market stall
 a few of my favourite "bits of silliness"I got in england.
 an interesting find in a charity shop , it is from 1981 the designer julie shearer and its complete , the colours are so beautiful
 my 1960 shell book of animals (all of them ALL TOGETHER)is fascinating me , I really really love it.
today was SO so so so so so so beautiful,and I could not stop looking at my marigolds and cockscombs together in the orange enamel jug.


well I am back , sort of .........
looking and finding my way , very slowly , there is so much going on here that its hard to focus.
I aim to remain serene and present and take it from there (ever hopeful hee hee )
oh this video is well worth watching.
Paul Buchanen of the Blue Nile , his first ever  solo record mid air.....
listen listen

2 comments:

annamaria potamiti said...

etweett 20Loved the Paul B. link.Thank you;)
I feel very often just like you here. Change is everywhere and I have to stay very still and focused, to get through it all in one piece...!Take carexxx

Jane O Sullivan said...

hello annamaria , I guess its a very normal feeling ,some of us seem to feel it more though hey ! you take care too and thank you for your comments , I appreciate them. Glad that you loved paul buchanens song , he is so special.