My dear blog serves as an archive for my work.Please go to my instagram page for up to date images.

My photo
I am an artist living and working in the West of Ireland. I make drawings,clothes,ZINES and artists books,short films and beloved objects. I have a stall at the Saturday Galway Market (from early february approx through till the last saturday before christmas) ...... if you would like to contact me further please email queenjaneosullivan (at)gmail(dot)com Thanks for visiting !

Thursday, March 22, 2012

you can never hold back spring


 thank you my dear Ritva ........xxxxxx
excitement ... cendrines drawings just came in this mornings post
 I wish

spring really does happen every year , you just have to keep believing.

tom waits knows all about never stopping believing.

I really like olivia jeffries work, nearly always on found paper.
olivias blog

2 comments:

Ritva said...

hih-hih-hii :)
glad you got it- spring is coming from your direction, i can feel it!

hope that you will show some of those drawings soooon! :)

now i will take a little trip, the very first one after all this, and go to see friends, my daughter and a play. spend an evening with theatre company and enjoy!

have a great weekend!
with love :)

Jane O Sullivan said...

hello ritva , so it will be a long time till I hear from you , when you get back from your well deserved road trip, you will see that today I made a drawing in your
honour ! x
next week I will start to work on cendrines drawings , there are 5 ....it may take a while.