My dear blog serves as an archive for my work.Please go to my instagram page for up to date images.

My photo
I am an artist living and working in the West of Ireland. I make drawings,clothes,ZINES and artists books,short films and beloved objects. I have a stall at the Saturday Galway Market (from early february approx through till the last saturday before christmas) ...... if you would like to contact me further please email queenjaneosullivan (at)gmail(dot)com Thanks for visiting !

Monday, January 23, 2012

slowly slowly

page of my ideas book
my ideas book is one of my favourite places at the moment , I am eager to make my new work , but it is taking time to come out into drawing ... it is gathering a momentum slowly .........
I am so happy to have started a new collaborative drawing project with cendrine rovini and I want to thank katy shayne  (see jan 10th entry) for her continued support.

1 comment:

Ritva said...

inspiring! :)