My dear blog serves as an archive for my work.Please go to my instagram page for up to date images.

My photo
I am an artist living and working in the West of Ireland. I make drawings,clothes,ZINES and artists books,short films and beloved objects. I have a stall at the Saturday Galway Market (from early february approx through till the last saturday before christmas) ...... if you would like to contact me further please email queenjaneosullivan (at)gmail(dot)com Thanks for visiting !

Sunday, December 11, 2011

kinda busy at the mo !





vintage dolls faces  made into broaches

....I was given these lovely dolls faces by a retired art teacher nun years ago , they used to make them into cloth dolls at school.
A lot of people recognise the dolls faces from as far back as the 1940's .....I would love to know where they were made , they are pressed from buckram and have transfered features, I just embellish them and put them in a sort of space, with hair and bits and pieces !
I love them , I hope others will too :)
Just some of the things I have made for my market stall, are alchemy upcycled cardigans, handmade hats and jewellery made from assorted vintage pieces also my artists books will be available to buy.
TWO MORE MARKETS 

****saturday the 17th and friday the 23rd of december ****

then a break till march.
I am looking forward to having time to draw ....so many ideas to work on .

this looks like a lovely shop and this too looks like crazy good fun !

how beautiful is this drawing the silver bridge by nura in 1937 ?

No comments: