My dear blog serves as an archive for my work.Please go to my instagram page for up to date images.

My photo
I am an artist living and working in the West of Ireland. I make drawings,clothes,ZINES and artists books,short films and beloved objects. I have a stall at the Saturday Galway Market (from early february approx through till the last saturday before christmas) ...... if you would like to contact me further please email queenjaneosullivan (at)gmail(dot)com Thanks for visiting !

Thursday, August 11, 2011

meditating on the oval shape and being home again

thanks shayne x

me and pat had a beautiful and very observant walk around the bog before I went away ........
soon soon soon !!
saturday 27th august
12-5pm
opposite the ranelagh luas stop


just like the hare I completed the circle and ended back where I started again.
The week in connemara was a week away and for that I am glad (images to follow)
I am exhibiting with richael ,that is her and her RING in the second image............and tinderbox at the upcoming artists book and zine fair in dublin ........that is why I am meditating on the oval shape as my book will be oval and I hope finished in time.

2 comments:

Laura said...

i love ovals. such a beautiful shape and a beautiful word. looking forward to seeing what you create.

Jane O Sullivan said...

nice to hear from you laura !