My dear blog serves as an archive for my work.Please go to my instagram page for up to date images.

My photo
I am an artist living and working in the West of Ireland. I make drawings,clothes,ZINES and artists books,short films and beloved objects. I have a stall at the Saturday Galway Market (from early february approx through till the last saturday before christmas) ...... if you would like to contact me further please email queenjaneosullivan (at)gmail(dot)com Thanks for visiting !

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

loving being a part of a sweet zine BFR made by a girl in her bedroom !


image from BFRmag

image from BFRmag

my contribution drawing
ink and paper on old book
2008
sometimes I wonder where my work can exist and find a space coz I am not super ambitious. I just want to make the best work that I can which communicates to others and creates a dialogue.Then I can make more and share it ...when I chanced upon this sweet zine I loved it and let the maker of it know and was delighted to be invited to contribute a piece of my work (as any artist knows that is a super feeling ).
bfrmag to me is real and its super fun and full of otherworlds which is just what tiggers like best.

No comments: