My dear blog serves as an archive for my work.Please go to my instagram page for up to date images.

My photo
I am an artist living and working in the West of Ireland. I make drawings,clothes,ZINES and artists books,short films and beloved objects. I have a stall at the Saturday Galway Market (from early february approx through till the last saturday before christmas) ...... if you would like to contact me further please email queenjaneosullivan (at)gmail(dot)com Thanks for visiting !

Monday, May 11, 2015

MY INSPIRATION IS FROM REAL LIFE, I LIVE IN THIS WORLD.larch and me, head shaped vase,dolls shoes,concrete animals,I AM THE MOON zine,me and finlay mackintosh at his opening,my studio,a lovely womans tattoo at my market stall she bought a hat,dear breathe of fresh air Elaine, last saturday,wearing a portal dress that her mother handmade in the 1970s,s









this is my 500th blog post, thats cool.
Go on, leave a message, dare you !!.

2 comments:

Ritva said...

oh, you beautiful, talented, dear friend! may the spring beams dance with you!

Jane O Sullivan said...

hello dear Ritva, so good to hear from you,thank you for your lovely comment.xx