My dear blog serves as an archive for my work.Please go to my instagram page for up to date images.

My photo
I am an artist living and working in the West of Ireland. I make drawings,clothes,ZINES and artists books,short films and beloved objects. I have a stall at the Saturday Galway Market (from early february approx through till the last saturday before christmas) ...... if you would like to contact me further please email queenjaneosullivan (at)gmail(dot)com Thanks for visiting !

Saturday, February 07, 2009

film stills from ongoing...... the lady who carried her house on her back




been editing my film ALL DAY and its only 1 min 22 sec ,feel its going well , ho hum ,had to let go of lots of ''good bits'' to stay true to the essence of the piece, meaning I have a lot of excess -doll in the snow footage-, anyone interested !, her time will come , just you wait and see.......

4 comments:

Paula Henihan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Paula Henihan said...

You should be able to upload films to blogger. Have you checked out Vimeo.com - nice experimental short films up there.

Jane O Sullivan said...

thanks for that Paula, I,ll def check that out

Shelky Bean said...

I know ive become a stranger!
i love these stills, its really interesting to see you, as in you the person, in your work. it gives the stills a weighty, weightless feeling.
:)