My dear blog serves as an archive for my work.Please go to my instagram page for up to date images.

My photo
I am an artist living and working in the West of Ireland. I make drawings,clothes,ZINES and artists books,short films and beloved objects. I have a stall at the Saturday Galway Market (from early february approx through till the last saturday before christmas) ...... if you would like to contact me further please email queenjaneosullivan (at)gmail(dot)com Thanks for visiting !

Monday, May 09, 2011

would not violets grow from her heart.....YES it has opened and YES it was a dream come true xxx

PART TWO





I hope you enjoy these images , I am going to make a virtual tour video of the show in the next few days so you can see all the actual work !
Funny , it was kinda hard to do that on thursday at my dream opening !!!
ummm.....ummmmm am so happy am so grateful to all you wonderful people that came , many of whom made a lot of effort to get there in person (involving planes etc )....my parents and sister were definately guests of honour.
For all the people who couldnt thats cool , we couldnt have fitted you in anyways !!
I am only joking ,your presence was and is felt in many other ways which will sustain me for a very long long time.
love and respect
jane x

2 comments:

Ester Kiely said...

Looks like it was a lovely opening and I'm sorry to have missed it, but I had to attend a meeting in Galway. But I do hope to see it before it closes. Well done, it looks beautiful!

Ritva said...

it all looks lovely- you must have had a perfect day.
i´m so happy for you!
hugs!